Sunday, April 25

Interlinked

I want to be your source
You want to be all that you can
Using me is your choice
I’m here to be the best of friends
All I ask in return, is you take my hand
Guide me as I guide you
Trust me to do all I can
Take this moment in your hand
Close your eyes, and tell me what you see
I see us more than friends
I see everything of what we ought to be
So instead of dreaming
Why not just being?
Letting life’s flow, go rapid through our souls
Taking us within waves of passion
Wrapping us in each other
Together we can accomplish so much
In everything, not only in love
Take this moment in your hand
And tell me you see everything, in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...