Sunday, June 13

Missing Home


Yes I know our home state is Michigan, but Arizona will forever be home. The year we spent in Arizona was the year that meant the most to me. I can't believe it's been years now since we've been there. I have been searching for cheap ways to get back to Flagstaff/Sedona/Northern Arizona, if only for a visit this year, but in all honesty it's not looking good. Whether we are moving back or just vacationing, we need money, money that we don't have to spend. It makes me sad to think back to the time we spent in AZ but it also makes me smile when I think of the beautiful state and our future there.


We will get back there, I know it, but it's hard not being there now. Till then though I'm grateful for the memories I have of home.

3 comments:

  1. Yes we will get back there. Hopefully sooner than later, but keep in mind that we won't just stay a year, we'll be staying forever, and that's definitely something to look for. Always remember that it can't get worse than what we already went through. There are only good things coming our way now. Keep moving forward and thinking positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know we will get back to Az soon ...Babygirl You are right we will keep all the memories of our home with us we have some great ones... Like our first mountain we climb or running down the mountain in fear of wolves eating us or the one where we were stuck in the dessert and had to pee with the snakes.. I know you love Az and I promise you we will get back... I love you My Beautiful Angel...

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...