Sunday, June 13

Two Most Special People

And you know who you are. I love you two, more than anything and or anyone could ever love another. You two mean the world to me and I know that I have been a pain in the ass this last month, but this month will get better.



Thank you for standing by me, in a few days I will be smoke free for a month and even though I won't show it I am proud of myself. I didn't believe I had the will power but I had to give living smoke free a go if only to prolong my life a few more years. So thank you both so very much. And here's to another month!

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's gonna be a month for you and that's absolutely awesome. I knew from the beginning that you had the will power to do so and you've proven yourself wrong. You can do whatever you set your mind to, never ever forget that. I'm proud of you babe, more than you know. I love you so much that even God can't take you away. Forever and ever babe...

    Here's to another month, then another and another and so on. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you Babygirl... I know you could do it and I will always be there for you no matter what... You and Simon are my world and will be forever ... I love you so much you are my beautiful Angel... I want to Thank you for stop smoking so we can be together so much longer...I love you Babygirl thank you for loving and caring about me..I love you more then you will ever know...

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...