Sunday, April 25

For One Moment

This morning I woke up and smiled
With thoughts of you
I haven't seen your face in my dreams
But each night I long to
What I realized is....

Everything I imagine is true
In life I've travel down the roads lost
But when you came along
Something clicked and soar
It wasn't only my heart but my soul

Then the day we finally met
And I held you in my arms
As scared as I was I felt free
I thought this was to good to be true
Finally it was happening to me

And if for the rest of my life
I never feel what I felt in your arms
My life has been greatly enhanced
For I loved and felt love
With you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...