Saturday, May 1

Current Projects

The only thing I've been working on as far as writing goes is Cutthroat. However I've come to the conclusion that I want to start a new short story centering around the Halloween holiday. Why? Hell if I know I just know that I want to write a scary story, horror, something sci-fi, who knows, I sure don't. So I'm going to continue working on Cutthroat and come up with an idea for this new story. Unfortunately my ideas book doesn't have any ideas in the categories I wish to pursue. I guess it's time to step outside the box, in order to get this story started. Hopefully it won't turn into a novel by the time I'm done rambling. Write On!

4 comments:

  1. Hey and even if it turns into a novel, that wouldn't be bad either, right? Anyways, keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you, it is good to try different things... can't wait to read it... hurry up already.... i'm ready to read it... I love you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two, I will keep working on it. I have to get an idea going first though.

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...