Sunday, April 25

Sick Right Now

I've been sick recently and then I got better and now I'm feeling all congested and I'm so fucking sick of it. Man Michigan weather is horrible sometimes. You get excited about the season's changing and then a smack in the face when you wake up to snow. Okay maybe there isn't any snow on the ground this morning but it was wet and cold outside and it is doing nothing for my congestion. So what am I rambling on about anyway? I'm pissed off that my body isn't bouncing back like it use to. I'm getting old and another birthday is upon me and for the first time I'm not happy with getting older.

On top of all that I'm having trouble with my addiction to cigarettes. I've been wanting to quit, to feel and breathe better, but since we've been stressed out so much in the pass couple months I can't even slow down. I wanted to be smoke free by my birthday, well as of right now I don't think it's going to happen, although that is still my goal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can have the will power to do it. So even though I feel like shit right now I'm trying to remain positive. So here's to a smoke free birthday, feeling younger than my actual age and keeping a positive attitude. Who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. I know you've been having a bad couple of months with being sick and with smoking, but I'm positive that it's getting better as soon as we're continuing our healthy lifestyle. I hope you're feeling better soon, baby.

    I'm still here to help you whenever you need help and always will be. I'll try to keep you young, because you are still young. It's still there. And the non-smoking, well we'll get that too. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you sis...I have been feeling the same way and am also so tired of being sick.. We will make it through this.... because we are positive thinkers and you will quit smoking baby in due time I am here for you to help and will be forever and ever til death does us in and beyond...I love you ...

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...