Tuesday, April 27

A New Day

So I woke up today feeling a little bit better than yesterday, as with yesterday and the previous day. That is good news, being that I am going to have to plant my garden soon. I'm super excited and yes I know I'm said that but as the time gets closer I get even more excited. My garden is going to be beautiful, hopefully. I'm keeping a positive attitude and I'm researching a lot trying to get everything right. With everything though you never will know the end result until you try and with trial and error there is plenty that can go wrong. So here I am planning and plotting (get it plotting? Whatever) to start really soon. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Babygiri, I can't wait to see are beautiful garden either... you are right you have to try to succeed... Yay you....

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...