Sunday, April 25

Who Am I?

Am I a smile in a darkened pit?
Am I providing light to get out of it?
Am I the sun lighting the way?
Am I guiding you up the ladder into the fray?
Am I the wind blowing across your face?
Am I the help needed when weary, to pick up the pace?
Am I the rain dancing in the wind?
Am I good enough to be your friend?
Am I the moisture, radiating from your soul within?
Am I a compass, a guiding light?
Am I your hand in the darkened night?
Am I the smile upon your lips?
Am I the warmth of a tender kiss?
Am I the song raging through your mind?
Am I the consumption of time?
Am I remarkable?
Am I unpredictable?
Am I a clue?
Am I you?
Am I me?
Can I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...