Tuesday, April 20

Wrong Time and Place

He told me that he'd toss and turned all night

Somehow I'd climbed my way through his soul

But once I arrived he didn't put up a fight

Because all he ever wanted was me to hold

But I told him I'm leaving in a month

To search for what life had to offer

A single tear; he turned his back

He walked away and left me in silence

Throughout the day I ponder a stay

But I can't hold back now...

I found a note taped to my office door

Tear stained ink bleed through the envelope

The words were loud and clear

Same words I said to the one before

Somehow I completed him

And he's not willing to let go..

Dance with me upon a butterfly wings

One night where nothing else matters

A wrapped tango on moonlit floors

In search of the hidden pleasures

Soar with me upon an eagles wings

Higher and higher the course

We'll go around the world in minutes

Penetrated with only loves force

Ride with me upon a great stallion

Nothing but earth high and low

Watch as the world goes by

And the skies will shout forth

His arms were wrapped around me

His breath upon my ear

The whisper of sweet nothings

But of him everything I hear

This is my journey unto another place

Dance with me upon a butterflies wing

The birds will sing melodies of our embrace

See what the soar, search and ride will bring

I looked into his eyes so brown

And filled with such emotion

His words in my head I let go round

But it was only a notion

In a month I'm leaving

If only to see what this change brings

In myself I'm believing

Moving on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...