Thursday, April 29

Superfood?

So I read this article recently about Sardines being a super food and that many people don't even bother with it. OK first of all, eww small tiny fishiness in a can of oil or some mustardy sauce. They are only fish right? Some of the ones I've seen still have their heads on them. Yuck! Okay I've never really tried them.(But still?) The point I'm trying to make is they claim to be a super food, they are suppose to keep you healthy. My father who is going to be 70 years old this year loves sardines, absolutely loves them and he is still battling prostate cancer. Super food my ass. And where are all the animal rights activist? Hmm I've seen groups for cats, dogs, geese, and frogs on the verge of extinction, but I have never heard anything about a group protesting fishermen. Fish are breathing creatures too? So burgers and ribs and pork chops are bad for us, hell even chicken is bad for us but fish isn't? It doesn't matter that we kill so much a fish a day, for food when we can all just be vegetarians and live off the land like normal, non psychotic animal killing maniacs? Just my opinion.


Here is a link to the article I read. You know just in case you want to check it out for yourself.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/the-1-food-you-should-eat-and-probably-dont-1285090/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...