Sunday, April 25

Continued to Unfold Part 2

That night just before the sun would rise
He whispered, "I love you" looking deeply into my eyes
I melted breathlessly into his embrace
Whispering, "I love you too baby" while softly caressing his face
Amazed at the thoughts of what our future holds
Our lives continued to unfold...

That night began our thoughts of forever
We knew from that day we would always be together
The next morning he made me breakfast in bed
Waking me with sugary kisses until I was well fed
In his arms, protecting me from the cold
Our lives continued to unfold...

We took a long walk that day
Hand and hand, love guiding our way
Continuing to bring smiles to a stranger's face
We continued to be entranced in each others embrace
Stopping only briefly with kisses so bold
Our lives continued to unfold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...