Sunday, April 25

Continued to Unfold

He said this was my chance to leave my worries behind
Taking me in his arms, wrapping his heart in mine
He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes
Smiling, kissing me softly, and wiping away my cries
Enticing me with his warmth, entrancing me
His touch encouraging trembles within my soul
Our lives continued to unfold…

He said the world is filled with promises, but he can’t promise all, just him
I caressed his face, whispering softly, “that’s more than enough”
“Close your eyes baby, what do you see?” I was speechless at the thought
Breathing shallow at the aromatic sensations he was creating with his whispers
My heart ached, and lost the battle that was fought
I fell hard into his arms giving him my all to behold
Our lives continued to unfold…

“Any special directions for life?” I wondered, could he overhear?
“Make me happy always, and I’ll always make you smile.”
Smiling at that thought, as I felt his breath upon my neck
Shivering as two enriched souls vibrantly connects
Making love all night, and oh what a story he told
Our lives continued to unfold…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...