Sunday, April 25

I Want

If I come to you, will you love me like you say
If I come to you, will you keep me satisfied
I’m content with just your arms
But I want your heart to beat with mine
To hold onto me until I can no longer breathe
I want to feel everything intensely
What is it that you see between us
Because I don’t want to see anything
I want not even a breath between
I want every inch of you wanting every inch
I want to feel your laugh radiating my heart
Causing our hearts to flutter rapidly
I want to deal with the pain of life
With your hand in mine, and heart’s as one
I’ might be wanting to much here
But that’s what I want if I come to you
If you come to me I would want the same thing
I want to feel your everyday
I want to feel your eyes burn with tears
I want to feel your body explode in exotic rapture
And I want to overcome the obstacles with you by my side
Guiding me, as you let me guide you
Forever, and ever.. I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...