Sunday, April 25

Life Right Now

So we had to redo mom's kitchen floor, and although I knew laying tiles was no easy task I looked forward to it. But right now, in this moment my body is hurting so bad all I want to do is cry. Mom and Dad really appreciated us doing it, since my brother who originally took the job didn't finish or do very well for that matter. He used so much liquid nail that it took us over 5 hours just to get the old tile up. Not that it matters anymore, I just don't understand why he couldn't do it in the first place. My siblings, wow how we can count on them. NOT. I'm just rambling on right now trying to get my mind away from the pain located in areas of my body I didn't even know existed. But with that being said, job well done. And thank goodness it is done. Now it's time to recuperate and move on to the next big project, whatever that may be.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a hell of a job sis..but me , you and simon rock on doing the floor..I'm sure our next job will be maybe a little better...

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...