Sunday, April 25

Of the Wind

There in the garden is my destiny

With fairytale endings and he

He knows my ways and my likes

But that garden although I can see

Is so very far away from me...

Why can't I reach it

Well that is simple

Its not my time to feel the ripples

Of the wind....

blowing across lillies

lilacs of soft greens

The butterflies dance graciously

From leaf to petal

The stem holds their hearts

The birds land in long fields of beauty

The one I long to run through taking flight

With wildflowers that symbolize me

Growing causiously as I

As light shines down...

Tears water the earth

There in the garden is my destiny

And it's waiting for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...