Sunday, April 25

Without You...

Without you I don't make sense..

A love that makes you feel that way..

Is the truth of life

You are the other half

The one who completes me

You are the stars I've wished upon

The one who was sent for me..

With you I feel content

Stronger than the oceans reflection

The waves of time will past

And love will grow or maybe collaspe

Content that I don't make sense...

No matter what there was still this time

Where ultimately love did shine

And hearts beat as one

I have found the truth of life

Its where shadows danced together

And flames grew taller than the Willow

As tears ceased...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...