Wednesday, April 28

What's Going On?

Nothing much today. I'm just hanging out at home. Did some cleaning and now I'm playing around on the internet. I'm addicted to Farmville, how sad is that? Yes I haven't much of a life. But hopefully this evening I can get to some writing. For the most part I think I want my murderer to be female. But hey you never know what will come at me while I'm writing. My novel is coming along, slowly but it's coming. I'm going to take my family's advice and not rush it. (Honestly I've been rushing it a little) But hey can you blame me? I'm in a hurry to find out who done it, just like my readers. I say readers like I have a following. Ha! Talk about arrogance. I have no following but I have heart and that is what is going to make me a successful writer one day. One day. Much respect.

2 comments:

  1. Babygirl, I am following you... You are a great writer and yes don't rush it again it will come to ya.. I love you...Your #1 follower always and forever...

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...