Sunday, June 13

When is the Harvest Coming?

Super excited. That's right, I know I've said it before, but yes I am super excited about the garden. It is growing with such reverence and bloom. I love the idea of harvesting my very own veggies and herbs. If I am successful at gardening this year, which is my first year I will continue down the path to becoming a green thumb gardener. You know, go big or go home? That's what I' thinking. So next year, if the garden does provide a plentiful harvest we will build a bigger garden. The possibilities are endless. I just hope that the garden isn't bigger than the house, then we will have a problem.

The green peppers are popping up and the radishes are still coming in strong, along with a few herbs, yep gardening is pretty fun. I still don't have the flower garden done because I've been over enthusiastic with the veggies and herbs. As of now though, I can't wait till we harvest something. I want to see the final product, I'm so excited.

Till next time... Grow something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...