Friday, December 10

Smoking -- Yuck?

Boy oh boy it has definitely been a while since I flicked a lighter and brought the flame to the tip of a stick of hazardous yet delicious nicotine. Truth be told it hasn't been that hard. The first week was the worst, the first month I wanted to kill a few people (actually I don't think that has to do with the lack of nicotine in my body, I just really wanted to kill people, ha!) Now I'm coming up on my 7 month smoke free and I actually really feel good about it. I still crave them, especially after a really good meal or when I first get into the car to leave the house but it gets better throughout the day.

So being smoke free is a good thing? I guess I would have to say yes, but I won't admit it out-loud. Till next time... Keep your smoke to yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Yes not smoking definitely is a good thing and even though you won't admit it out-loud, I have prove that you do like not smoking now and no matter what you'll say, I already printed this and it's hidden safely. ;)

    Great job baby, I'm proud of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Keep your smoke to yourself"
    Nicely conveyed. Thanks! I hope the smokers understand this simple statement.

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...