Sunday, January 2

Happy New Year!!

It's now 2011 and that begs the question what did you do in 2010 that you can be proud of? Did you accomplish the goals you set out this time last year? I myself did not complete everything on my list but I did check off some of the stuff. Mostly writing stuff but still is that ever enough.

This years list isn't that long but it is quite important. Why? Because accomplishing goals is always important, this year among many is of course Arizona, one of the big question marks from last year.

Secondly lose weight, I've been putting on weight far too long, and it's time to get it in check. If I can quit smoking, I can definitely lose some pounds. To quit smoking has been the hardest thing I've ever done besides healing from a traumatic event in my past.

Third, which is another thing that has been on my list for many years is to break into and rock out the literary world. I work hard, and continue to improve at my craft, why shouldn't I have the opportunity to feel how the other half does?

This is my year which is what I said last year but like last year I really mean it this time. Oh and by the way Mercury is coming out of retrograde I believe which means this will improve! *Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...