Tuesday, April 27

My Latest Masterpiece

So I'm working on my latest novel, Cutthroat and I'm kinda stuck. I didn't bother writing on it for about a month because I thought if I gave it a little time and come back to it, the creative side of my brain would jump start. Did it? Sure I got a few paragraphs in but it's not flowing like I wanted it to. But I'm going to keep pounding it out until something gives me a jump. It's going to be an excellent novel, yes I know that sounds a bit arrogant, but I have to believe that whatever it is that drives me is producing some greatness someone down the line. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Baby. Your first novel was awesome and I can't wait to be reading Cutthroat. I do have the flowing problem with my book too but I'm not going to rush it. Keep in mind that a novel doesn't write itself overnight. It takes time but taking your time isn't a bad thing. I know you'll finish it, so just don't rush it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck babygirl.. but you don't need luck because you are a great writer and it will come to you..Love you....

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...