Friday, March 11

Contemplating Life

Right now I am in a mood where things can go either way. In my mind I try to remain positive about the things going on in my life, but...

My relationship with my husband is wonderful, no problems there. My health is just okay, nothing special, and I believe that will change when Spring finally gets it's ass in gear. It's coming and I for one cannot wait. Bring on the beautiful walking, weight loss weather because I can use it. I love baking but can't really eat the goodies I make because they will in turn make me fat. I cannot find a job to save my life, so I'm home all day feeling sorry for myself. Sure I get time to write but I rarely take advantage of that time because I'm too busy playing on Facebook and other various applications.

Oh life, where are you. I always dreamed of a life with so much going on. I have only a few friends, but that is okay because I prefer quality over quantity. I want to write and even though I enjoy writing, I would like to be appreciated for my writing. And by appreciated I mean I want to be paid for writing. Which means I want to be a successfully published writer.

Well other than that there is another thing bothering me. As a family we need more money. We are struggling now to make it. We have a lovely home, a car and each other but we have no room to maneuver into something special. We want to go home to Arizona, and that requires money... Will we make it? I don't know and as positive as I am, it's hard to believe right now. In my heart I will keep this dream alive even though my head doesn't agree. But as of now something serious has to go down in the next few months for this dream to come true. We will see... (fingers crossed).

Well I guess I'm done venting for now.... Till the next time...

1 comment:

  1. There's that thing with time - Time flies by and it's up to you what you make out of it. You gotta make time for things that are important to you, gotta set priorities. Now I understand that playing on facebook can be relaxing and enjoying, but you gotta ask yourself the question if you rather spend the time paying games or writing. Considering you're a writer and love to write, I'd say it's probably the latter. Keep in mind that having fun is always relaxing and certainly not wrong if you need a break, but accomplishments only happen if you set priorities.

    Now that beautiful thing called life is something totally different. I know how you feel, because when I look back and ask myself what I've accomplished in my life so far I can't really find an answer, which in my opinion is pretty sad, but I know that the near future will bring wonderful things. Never ever lose the sight of your dream to be a published writer. It will happen!

    Now with the money situation I absolutely agree to one point: We do need more money! We've been struggling for quite a while now and we deserve something in return, don't we?

    Do not let your head take over your heart in the Arizona situation. I know you're about as stubborn as I am, but please, please keep the positive thoughts in the front of everything else. I know it's not easy, and believe me I know, but I'll do everything in my power to get us to where we belong. I promise!

    I love you, babe... Never ever forget that! I'd do anything for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Quote Up!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the follo...